Sunday, June 7, 2015

Transfers to the south and ZL

Hey Mom and Dad and Family,

This week was really eventful with changes and going to the south like Hermana Bowler told me I'd likely never do, but I'm happy to be here and enjoy the humidity and the heat :D.

My new companion is Elder Cruz, from a place called Adequipa, Peru. He's been ZL for about two changes now and this is his third change as a ZL. I'm really shocked to be ZL and also to be here in the south. There are more mosquitoes but I'm using the oils that you sent me Mom, via Elder Rigby.

I was able to talk to the president of the branch here in San Lorenzo and we are on great terms with him. He gave us an assignment and we are going to be working with a less-active this week so that this less-active can be the next YM's advisor. We've also talked to the Relief Society President and the Elder's Quorum President. And we had a few lessons with members this week that are really good. This area is really empty of investigators right now and I've had more doors slammed in my face than in any other area in the mission. Last night we went contacting and it was really windy and starting to rain and so we contacted one house and all the people inside stopped talking and turned off the music and then turned off the lights like they weren't there anymore. It was a little rude but I'm adapting to that kind of response. It's like in The Best Two Years! I even look like Elder Calhoun! Take care this week. I don't have much time and this computer is malfunctioning so I've got to go before the computer shuts down. Thanks for writing me and I hope that this letter makes sense to you guys.

Love you guys tons! Sorry about not responding to your letters but así la computadora manda para hoy.

Hurrah por Israel!
Elder Tuft

If that picture stays right in the middle of the letter I will not be too happy but... We'll see. Actually you'll see it and I won't ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment