Monday, June 15, 2015

Quickie today

Hi,

Sorry about this week. We had an Elder that is going home right now because of family reasons and so we were running all around the whole south today to get that worked out right. I hope you've had a good week. I'll write you next week and print off your letters to read this week.

FYI, we went to Amapala today to play soccer and volleyball on the beach. It was great and I took some pictures to send next week. Amapala is an island in my zone so we got permission to go and visit today.

Have a great week. Sorry Mom... I know you don't like these kinds of letters.
Elder Tuft
Hurrah por Israel!

PS The baggage got lost on Putnam's flight but they found it in Georgia and so my stuff will get to me in a week I bet. We'll see. Hermana Bowler is really on top of things with this package. (They had to have found it because some of the other mom's who sent things heard from their kids who received them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment